Thursday, February 21, 2008

Sleep Walking Once Again

No pictures for this one, but I have to post this!
Craig was gone this evening when I put the kids to bed and once he came in I told him Calvin wanted to see him, as he had already been up to check and see if Daddy had gotten home. Craig went into his room and Craig kind of "woke up" Calvin. Calvin then said
I want to call Daddy, I want to say hi to him.
Craig said,
OK, you can call Daddy.
So Craig walked Calvin out to the den and told me he wanted to call Daddy. I said sure, dialed Craig's cell number and gave it to Calvin. Calvin sat on the couch waiting for Daddy to answer. Standing about a 6 feet way from Calvin, Craig answered his cell phone. Calvin still was sitting there in a daze when Craig answered. Calvin then said "Hi Daddy" and when Craig said "Hi Calvin" Calvin must of woken up at that point because he looked up really confused and surprised to see Craig standing in front of him. We just started laughing then which I am sure kind of startled him more. He basically woke up then kind of laughing and amazed at how he didn't realize Craig was Daddy.... This isn't a strange occurrence for Calvin, as he sometimes has very funny sleep walking experiences. We always get a good laugh out of it! Hope you did too.

No comments: